1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 I am pleased that you are visiting my website and thank you for your interest. In the following I will inform you about the handling of your personal data when using my website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The person responsible for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Loreen Zwarg, Schenkendorfstraße 6B, 04275 Leipzig, Germany, Tel .: 0174/3490330, E-Mail: email@example.com. The person responsible for processing personal data is the natural or legal person who, alone or jointly with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
If you only use my website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit my website, the following data is collected, which is technically necessary to display the website to you:
- My visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source / reference from which you came to the page - Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymous form)
The processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f GDPR on the basis of the legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of the website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, I reserve the right to check the server log files retrospectively if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
Hosted by Wix
I use the website building kit system from Wix HQ, 6350671, Nemal Tel Aviv St 40, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel ("Wix") for the purpose of hosting and displaying the website on the basis of processing on my behalf. All data collected on my website is processed on the Wix servers. As part of the
The aforementioned Wix services can also transfer data to Wix Inc., 500 Terry A. Francois Boulevard, San Francisco, California 94158, USA, as part of further processing. In the event that data is transmitted to Wix in Israel, the European Commission's adequacy decision guarantees the appropriate level of data protection. Further information on data protection from Wix can be found on the following website: https://de.wix.com/about/privacy
The scope of the processing of personal data is shown below. Further processing on servers other than those mentioned above by Wix will only take place within the framework specified below.
In order to make visiting the website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, I use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies I use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and enable me or Partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ depending on the cookie.
If personal data are also processed by individual cookies implemented by me, the processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. b GDPR either to carry out the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
I may work with advertising partners who help me to make my website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit my website (third-party cookies). If we work with the aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected within the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of every browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=de&hlrm=en&answer=95647 Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
When you contact me (e.g. using the contact form or email), personal data is collected. Which data is collected when a contact form is used can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing this data is the legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit.f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after your request has been processed. This is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question has been finally clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention requirements.
All processing described above, in particular the setting of Wix Analytics cookies for reading information on the used
End device will only be executed if you have given us your express consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. Without this consent, Wix Analytics will not be used during your visit to the site.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. To exercise your revocation, please deactivate this service in the "Cookie Consent Tool" provided on the website.
In the event that data is transmitted to Wix in Israel, the European Commission's adequacy decision guarantees the appropriate level of data protection. Further information on data protection from Wix can be found on the following website: https://de.wix.com/about/privacy
I have concluded an order processing contract with Wix (available at https://de.wix.com/about/privacy-dpa-users/), with which I oblige the provider to protect my customers' data and not to pass them on to third parties .
7.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights of data subjects (information and intervention rights) vis-à-vis the person responsible with regard to the processing of your personal data, about which we will inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR: In particular, you have the right to information about your personal data processed by me, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed Planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it was not collected from you by me, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and the intended effects of such processing, as well as your right to be informed about the guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR when forwarding your data i n third countries exist;
- Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Paragraph 1 GDPR are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right
to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data, which you disputed, is checked, if you refuse a deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data if you want to assert, exercise or use your data Defense of legal claims after I no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved or if you have lodged an objection for reasons of your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right to correct, delete or restrict processing against the person responsible, the person responsible is obliged to correct or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to me in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transmitted to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible ;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 Paragraph 3 GDPR: You have the right to revoke your consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will delete the data concerned immediately, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. Withdrawing your consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent up to the point of withdrawal;
- Right to lodge a complaint in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your place of residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
7.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR MAINLY LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME, FOR REASONS THAT WE GIVE UPON YOUR SPECIFIC SITUATION.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. FURTHER PROCESSING IS RESERVED IF WE CAN PROVE COMPULSORY REASONS FOR PROCESSING THAT OUTSIDE YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING OF THE
ASSISTANCE, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY OBJECTIVE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL END THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal basis, the processing purpose and - if relevant - additionally based on the respective statutory retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods).
When processing personal data on the basis of express consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR, this data is stored until the person concerned revokes his or her consent.
If there are statutory retention periods for data that are processed in the context of legal or similar obligations on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. and / or there is no legitimate interest in further storage on my part.
When processing personal data on the basis of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. prove for the processing that the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject outweigh, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When processing personal data for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration about specific processing situations, stored personal data will otherwise be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
IT law firm Alter Messeplatz 2 80339 Munich Tel: +49 (0) 89/130 1433 - 0 Fax: +49 (0) 89/130 1433 - 60